Visito.pl declares that, under the contract with the owner of the apartment, hereinafter referred to as the Apartment, it is entitled, as part of the organization of the year-round rental of the Apartment, to provide services of temporary provision of the Apartment to Customers for short-term tourist stays.
1. When making a reservation, the Customer agrees on the date of stay, the rental price and the amount of the deposit.
2. Making a reservation constitutes acceptance of the following Regulations.
3. Along with making a reservation, the Customer is obliged to pay a deposit (at least 30% of the price, but not less than PLN 300) within 24 hours to visito.pl’s bank account. If the deposit is not received, the reservation is canceled. The remaining amount for the stay will be paid by the Customer on the day of arrival or by bank transfer before arrival.
4. Both the payment to the bank account and the payment on the spot can be made in a foreign currency, but only the price of the stay in PLN (currency PLN) is guaranteed. Any costs of currency conversion, transfer costs or costs of exchange rate differences are covered by the Customer.
5. If you wish to receive a VAT invoice for your stay, please provide your NIP number and invoice details immediately, before making the payment, to the following e-mail address: [email protected] An electronic invoice will be sent within 7 days from the end of the stay. The client agrees to receive an invoice for the stay by e-mail.
6. Cancellation of a confirmed stay requires a written declaration in the form of an e-mail sent to the following address: [email protected]
7. The advance payment is not refundable in the event of cancellation of the reservation by the Customer, regardless of the reason and the time remaining until the day of arrival.
8. When canceling the reservation up to 30 days before the planned arrival or in the case of no arrival, the Customer is obliged to pay the amount of the stay in the amount of the estimated losses incurred by visito.pl and the apartment owner for resignation from the stay. For information, we provide that the historical values of the costs incurred by visito.pl are 80% of the price of the stay. The costs of resignation are calculated individually for each client, they will be known not earlier than on the day of the beginning or the end of the stay to which the reservation relates.
9. It is possible to cancel the reservation without incurring any charges by the Customer, only when he indicates a new Customer for the same Apartment and at the same time. In this case, the Customer will receive a refund of the amount paid.
1. The price includes:
– stay in the apartment of the maximum number of people set for it,
– the cost of utilities consumed by the customer (energy, water, gas, heating),
– a set of bed linen and towels,
– parking space or parking space in the underground garage (if the apartment has one).
2. The given price does not include the spa fee, fees for additional services provided at the client’s request, and in the case of hotel rooms, it does not include recreational services (spa, swimming pool, sauna, etc.), hotel service or meals.
3. Price list of additional services performed at the customer’s request (additional services are provided, if possible, after prior arrangement):
– comprehensive service: cleaning the apartment with the replacement of bed linen and towels – PLN 220,
– apartment cleaning – 180 PLN,
– exchange of bed linen and towels – PLN 90,
– additional towel – PLN 10 / item,
– renting a travel cot for a child – PLN 90 / stay,
– renting a high chair for feeding a child – PLN 50 / stay,
– baby bath tub rental – PLN 50 / stay.
4. The price list contains illustrative prices, does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66, par. 1 of the Civil Code.
CONDITIONS OF THE STAY
1. The billing period for renting an apartment is 1 day, which lasts from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
2. Collection of the keys to the apartment is possible from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the day of arrival, and the return by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. Arrival and key collection after 6.00 p.m. will be carried out, if possible, by prior arrangement. After 6.00 p.m. we hand over the keys through our safes. The condition for receiving the code to the safe is paying the amount due for the stay.
3. Key collection, check-in and payment take place as follows:
Reservations in Świnoujście:
On the day of arrival, we invite you to the office at ul. Orzeszkowa 5 / 1a, Świnoujście, STELLA BALTIC building, tel. +48 91 300 07 60.
Reservations in Międzyzdroje:
On the day of arrival, we invite you to the office at ul. Promenada Gwiazd 28/1 Międzyzdroje (corner of Turystyczna Street), tel. +48 91 888 70 90.
Reservations in Kołobrzeg:
On-site, at the address of the rented Apartment, you will be welcomed by our Resident, who will hand over the keys and settle the payment for the stay (contact details for the Resident are provided in the booking confirmation).
3. To secure any claims for damages, visito.pl may collect a refundable deposit from the Customer. The deposit is PLN 500, it is interest-free and is refundable after the end of the stay, within 3 days to the Customer’s bank account.
4. In the event of objections to the cleanliness of the Apartment or finding technical defects, the Customer should inform the representative of visito.pl about this fact, immediately after checking in. The Customer may not transfer or make the Apartment available to third parties.
5. The customer is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices caused by his fault or the fault of his visitors during the stay.
6. In the event of a damage, the Customer should notify visito.pl about it immediately after noticing it.
7. The Customer undertakes to use the Apartment in accordance with its intended use, not to rearrange the furniture, to maintain proper order and cleanliness, not to remove any elements of its equipment from the Apartment, and to not copy the Apartment keys given to him for the duration of his stay.
8. The Customer is obliged to properly secure the Apartment in each case in the event of leaving it by locking the windows and entrance doors with a key and carefully storing the keys without access by third parties. If the key to the apartment is lost, the customer will be charged with the cost of replacing the lock in the amount of PLN 500.
9. The Client undertakes to strictly observe the smoking ban in the Apartment. In the event of non-compliance with the prohibition, the Customer will be charged a fine of PLN 200.
10. Pets can stay for an additional fee – 150 PLN / stay.
11. The customer is obliged to comply with the curfew, health and safety rules and fire protection of the facility. Any behavior disrupting relaxation is forbidden from 22:00 to 06:00.
12. On the day of departure, the Client is obliged to hand over the keys to the Apartment to the representative of visito.pl, which will enable the Client to return the deposit (if charged), provided that the Apartment is taken over without reservations.
13. If the Customer violates the rules set out in this paragraph, visito.pl has the right to deduct the remuneration due from the deposit to cover the costs of restoring the apartment to a proper condition. If the value of the claims exceeds the amount of the deposit, the Customer is obliged to pay the difference immediately.
14. In exceptional situations – breakdown in the Apartment, theft, force majeure or other random event – visito.pl has the right to provide the Customer with a replacement apartment, with parameters and areas similar to the booked Apartment.
15. Shortening the stay or early departure does not constitute grounds for refund of all or part of the cost of stay.
16. Visito.pl is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Customer.
17. Visito.pl is not responsible for any inconvenience related to construction, renovation, modernization, finishing, etc. works that may take place on the premises and outside of it.
18. Visito.pl is not responsible for noise caused by, for example, loud music, coming from neighboring apartments or buildings (also occurring after 22.00). When planning your stay, especially during the holidays, you should take into account the above-mentioned inconveniences.
19. Visito.pl is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by force majeure, breakdowns caused by bad weather conditions, etc.
20. Objects in the vicinity of which hotels and apartment buildings are under construction are exposed to related inconvenience. The discomfort caused by the construction works carried out nearby was taken into account when determining the rental price of the individual apartments. When planning your stay, one should take into account the above-mentioned difficulties.
21. The price of the stay does not include insurance. Visito.pl is not responsible for any injuries and damages (caused to health and property of a third person) during the entire recreational stay.
We reserve that any claims related to the above-mentioned inconveniences will be rejected in full.
1. Discounts for having a loyalty card are valid throughout the year. The discount is 10% from the price of the accommodation.
2. Discounts for loyalty cards and valid promotions cannot be combined.
3. The discount for the loyalty card will be applied only if the application is made at the time of booking.
4. The discount for a loyalty card applies only to bookings made directly at visito.pl
5. The discount for the loyalty card applies only to the price of the accommodation. It does not apply to the spa fee and fees for additional services.
PRIVACY AND DATA SECURITY
Based on Article. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we would like to inform you that visito.pl sp. z o. o. makes every effort to adequately secure your personal data in the process of contract implementation, as well as provide all persons whose personal data is processed with comprehensive information on the scope and method of processing their data.
In connection with the above, we would like to inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data is visito.pl sp. z o. o., with its seat in Świnoujście, 72-600, at ul. Orzeszkowa 5 / 1a, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000442939, NIP number 8551582870.
The right to access personal data:
You have the right to access your data, request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to object to further processing, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the personal data protection authority.
Purposes of personal data processing and the legal basis for processing:
Your personal data will be processed by visito.pl sp. z oo only for the purposes of performing the contract (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) to which you are a party, in accordance with the procedures in force at visito.pl sp. z o. o. in order to pursue the rights arising from the contract (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) and for accounting purposes (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
Period of personal data storage:
Personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, and after its termination or after its termination – for the period of limitation of claims against visito.pl sp. z o. o. or a contractor (10 years).
The expected recipients of your personal data are entities to which visito.pl sp. z o. o. will entrust data processing, and employees and associates of visito.pl sp. z o. o. or these entities – to the extent that it is necessary to achieve the purposes of data processing.
Consequences of not providing personal data:
Providing your personal data by you is tantamount to consenting to the processing of personal data and is a condition for concluding a contract or presenting an offer of services, and failure to do so will result in the inability to conclude the contract.
Personal data may be disclosed to other entities, i.e. our partners and subcontractors.
For more information on your rights and how to exercise them, or if you have any other questions or requests, please contact us at visito.pl sp. z o. o.
Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software settings, i.e. the web browser used by the user on the end device. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information on cookies is available at www. Everythingociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the web browser menu.